Tagged: , ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Michael Quadri

I have met a lot of patients with sickle cell that have expressed that having a pet has been so beneficial to them in multiple ways from helping deal with depression to even providing care.

Do you have any pets? Do they help you cope with stress?

viviane salzman
    Participant

Yes, I have two cats, and yes, they can be very therapeutic.

Michael Quadri

I am very much a dog person, But I have no pets…. yet. Just tons of plants if that makes up for it aha.  I really want a dog but I think I am shying away from the responsibility

Michael Quadri

I am very much a dog person, But I have no pets…. yet. Just tons of plants if that makes up for it aha.  I really want a dog but I think I am shying away from the responsibility

Oluwatomi
    Participant

That’s cool! :)) I previously wanted a dog, but the responsibility had me shying away too, so I became a guinea pig momma instead and have been for years! I tried to go into gardening at a point of time, but the only thing I was able to keep alive was some sort of cactus, which still wasn’t able to survive my terrible gardening skills. What kind of plants do you have?

Michael Quadri

I have two 2 monsteras deliciosa (swiss cheese plants), one Aloe Vera plant, a snake plant, a rubber plant, 2 piece lillies and monstera adansonii

Michael Quadri

Seems like quite a lot now I am reading it back aha

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account