Sickle Cell Disease News Forums Forums Motivational Mondays What is your dream job?

Tagged: , ,

• What is your dream job?

Posted by Tito Oye on March 16, 2020 at 2:00 pm

This is a question we normally ask children and we tend to ignore this as we get older, but what is your dream job?

If you could do anything in the world, forgetting that sickle cell is a thing, what would you do?

I tend to ask a lot of questions that I don’t know the answer to myself, but I know that my job would somehow be linked to helping people.

Kassem Banawer replied 3 years, 10 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Kassem Banawer

March 17, 2020 at 4:57 pm

This is the greatest job in the world which is helping peoples i think nothing better than this job, with respect to me i wold like to be an Archaeologist, i love ancient civilization.

• Ada G.

March 23, 2020 at 10:17 pm

When I was young, my dream job was to be a superstar! LOL!  I still dream in the shower 😊

• Michael Quadri

June 23, 2020 at 5:19 am

Thanks for sharing guys!

Wow, that is very interesting. What made you interested in ancient civilization Kassem? Was it a specific moment in your life? Or is there something in particular that you love about it?

LOL! Ada, do not give up on the dream! I am sure you have a great shower voice 😂

• Kassem Banawer

June 23, 2020 at 5:48 am

you know it’s one of my best hoppies, my interest to go more deep how the ancient people was living in that time many many things i would like to know about these civilizations, when i was kidd i just dreamed to have time machine hehehehehe LOL.