Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tito Oye
    Keymaster

I am trying to focus more on the positive aspects of my life and I have been thinking about the ways sickle cell has benefited me in my life.

One of the ways I’ve benefited is by having a freedom pass. This means that I am able to travel all over London and other parts of England for free, barring a few restrictions. This is something that I am very thankful for as travelling in London can be pretty expensive.

In what ways have you benefited?

viviane salzman
    Participant

Hi Tito!

This is awesome! I wish I had this information before as I was in London two years ago.  It was not cheap riding the Metro.  Although I am unsure if this would apply to me since I am not a UK citizen.

I don’t think sickle cell has benefited me in any way.  I, however think that the Lord knows why I have this disease.  I think that my life would definitely be different had I did not carry the diagnosis.  I cannot say if it would be better or worse, one never know!  Anyway, I think the disease helps me be a very compassionate, empathetic human being.

Great subject Tito!

Tito Oye
    Keymaster

Ahh if you ever move to London make sure you look into it!!!

I definitely agree when it comes to being a compassionate and empathetic human being. I’m sure it has given me a more appreciative and understanding outlook on life!

Kassem Banawer
    Participant

Nop, SCD has never benefit my life with any positivity, it’s making me suffering, really.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account