Tagged: , ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tito Oye
    Keymaster

Have you ever taken part in a sponsored event? Be it a run, walk, swim etc…

I’m thinking of doing one myself in the near future

Helena Robinson
    Participant

Hey Tito, I’ve never done an SC sponsored event, they don’t have many in my city, but I have participated in other walks run for other causes. You should definitely participate, they are usually really nice.

Tito Oye
    Keymaster

Hey @lena-robbie, I’ll definitely give it a go 😅

Did you have to do much to prepare for them?

Helena Robinson
    Participant

If you’re not a runner or jogger, you should be able to walk in most. Bring water and light snacks if you need that, but most have those for you after the run/jog/walk.  Take breaks when you need to, if you are not trying to win, it’s just for fun and a little exercise, so don’t kill yourself. Bring someone who knows about your health with you or at least make a friend there.

Overall, just enjoy the exercise and pay attention to your body, don’t overdo it.

Tito Oye
    Keymaster

Thanks Helena,

These are great tips and definitely things to consider, I am doing an obstacle course with my friends this summer called tough mudder. I want to push myself but I also understand my limits. In general it would be fun and I am looking forward to it!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account