• We’re Back!!!

Posted by tito-oye on June 1, 2020 at 1:13 pm

We’ve been away for a while but we are back!!!

Life has been pretty hectic for us all over the last few months. We are going through times that we never could have prepared for and we hope you are all doing well & keeping safe!

We are so happy to be back and we’re looking forward to speak with you about anything and everything sickle cell related!

tito-oye replied 3 years, 9 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • kassem-banawer

June 2, 2020 at 10:55 am

Welcome Back

• ethan-clement

June 2, 2020 at 4:19 pm

Yes, Welcome back. My son was luckily able to be in reverse isolation for the last 3 months along with my daughter, my wife and myself. Seems to have been a big help to keep away from all the other bugs running around and of course SARS-CoV2!!!! The kids did a lot of arts and crafts and given our rural location got out into the woods and enjoyed bird watching, building fires, and more recently fishing!
    My son has not been free of chronic pain especially at night, but we’re very happy to have been able to stay out of the hospital.

Continue staying safe,

Ethan

• tito-oye

June 23, 2020 at 6:10 am

Ahh thank you, it’s good to be back!

Ethan, I am happy to hear that reverse isolation has been working for you and your family and that your son has been able to stay hospital free. I do hope the pain goes down. What has been useful when it comes to managing the pain?