Brian holds a Ph.D. in Biomedical Engineering from Case Western Reserve University and a Bachelors of Science in Biomedical Engineering from Georgia Institute of Technology. He has co-authored numerous scientific articles based on his previous research in the field of brain-computer interfaces and functional electrical stimulation. He is also passionate about making scientific advances easily accessible to the public.
Articles by Brian Murphy
- How a response to bullying at school brought about positive growth
- Results due soon in Hillhurst’s Phase 1 trial of HBI-002 for SCD
- Relationship ‘red flags’ I watch out for as someone with sickle cell, Part 1
- New Assistance Fund program will aid underserved SCD patients
- How did I learn sickle cell disease management and other life skills?
- Lobe Sciences teams with Pentec Health to distribute Altemia in US
- FTX-6058 shown to raise fetal hemoglobin in SCD patient in trial
- Managing disappointment after missing out on plans due to sickle cell
- Trial of gene-editing therapy for SCD now enrolling at 5 sites
- We must stop neglecting Africa in the global fight against sickle cell