Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tito Oye
    Keymaster

A lot of people have made complaints that they struggle to breathe when wearing a face mask.

When I first started wearing them I did find it awkward to use at first, but I quickly got the hang of it.

How are you finding it?

Helena Robinson
    Participant

I find that it’s hard to breathe whenever I have to walk or move around a lot, and especially when I have to go up or downstairs. I take a lot of breaks during these activities. I don’t want to cause a crisis to flair from the reduced oxygen of wearing a mask. Recently I have started wearing the two masks, with a disposable dust mask underneath a reusable cloth mask. Since the dust mask is curved and is a little sturdier, it actually helps raise the mask off my nose and gives me a little more breathing space.

Kassem Banawer
    Participant

yes sure, especially when i’m walking or doing any activity, feel like need more for oxygen and the mask is blocking my breathing.

Tito Oye
    Keymaster

@lena-robbie I really like the tip about the double mask, I think I might start doing that myself, that extra breathing space makes a world of a difference!

Tito Oye
    Keymaster

@virus it is something that defo takes a while to get used to!

Oluwatomi
    Participant

Sometimes I put them on and I’m completely fine, and other times I put them on and suddenly it’s like I have forgotten how to breathe! I don’t know if it’s me or the mask anymore. 😅

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account