Tagged: , ,

• Colleen

February 25, 2020 at 7:26 pm

I was so worried about losing a chance for a job at this credit union that I went sick and had taken my medicine.  I botched my interview because I talked too much and gave crazy answers.  Of course, I didn’t get the job.  I say just call to reschedule the interview.  It would be better to lose the job feeling good, then losing it because how you acted during the interview

• Tito Oye

February 28, 2020 at 2:14 am

Hi Colleen,

Thank you for your advise, you are right sometimes you have to accept the situation and give yourself the best possible chance of success. I will definitely take this on board for the future, thanks. In terms of the interview at the Credit Union, don’t worry, this is all just part of the process and I am sure in no time (if you haven’t already) you’ll get something better!

• Rochelle Richard

February 11, 2022 at 1:29 pm

Greetinz

WhenI site my site on fining work I alwayz remember to zee art timme work due to having zickle cell and by me being much older my body can’t handle a full time job period.

Second: I have to share that I have zickle cell because there are days when I won’t alwayz feel great.

Third: Finally, doing work that makes me feel God bot myself,  worthy,  and truly satisfied.  I have been very fortunate to have jobs that I’m completely compassionate about and that it involves caring and or helping others. Truly give thankz for life time opportunities and experiences.