• michael-quadri

November 12, 2022 at 1:36 am

I am a creature of habit, once I like something I tend to stick with it forever lol

I moved out of my parents place, a couple of years ago and I am still registered to my GP/Doctors there. I’d rather travel over an hour to see a doctor I am familiar So I don’t move unless I absolutely have to.

• viviane-salzman

November 15, 2022 at 7:01 pm

Hi Tito,

I had to switch hematologist because I had a fallout with the nurse practitioner who was working with that doctor.  I got along really well with the two of them until I was asked to be part of a study and declined.  The NP did not take it well.  She was upset with me for saying no, and I felt like I was not being treated the same way.  It is unfortunate because this should have never happened.  Anyway it is a long story.  It is very sad but I now have a new team and the hematologist is super nice and knowledgeable.  I do miss my previous team sometimes but I had to do what best for me.

• tito-oye

November 17, 2022 at 3:29 pm

Hi @viviane141

You are absolutely right you had to do what was right for you. I am sorry you were even put in that position in the first place. But I know from experience that you have to take care of yourself at all times. I am happy your new hematologist is nice and knowledgable and that you are being take care of!