Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tito Oye
    Keymaster

We are currently experiencing a heatwave in the UK with temperatures up to 32°C (89.6°F) and if I’m being honest…I think I prefer the cold 😅

I feel like I am better at managing my health in cooler temperatures – I can easily warm myself up when it is cold, but I struggle to cool down quickly when it is hot.

How about you?

Kassem Banawer
    Participant

nehhh 32 degree like spring for me hehehehe, i prefer hot because my body manage the hot better cold, cold is the main reason for CS crises for me.

viviane salzman
    Participant

I have trouble with the extremes.  I, however prefer the hot weather.  I get cold easily and sometimes it is embarrassing.  I am enjoying the hot weather right now! I’m with you on this Kassem!

Kassem Banawer
    Participant

Thanks viviane, i know clearly that cold weather is very bad to my health, as hot summer is the best for me also i lovely enjoy the beach and the river party in summer time but in cold you just stay at home LOL.

Tito Oye
    Keymaster

I’m definitely the anomaly in this case loool. Now that the weather has cooled down a bit I’m starting to enjoy it!

Kassem Banawer
    Participant

wish you good time full of joy tito

Tito Oye
    Keymaster

❤️❤️❤️

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account