Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Michael Quadri

I would work in a safari park.

If fortunate enough I would take 2 years to volunteer at a wild life safari and focus on working with wild cats. I have always found wild cats especially lions fascinating and have watched many different rangers such as Kevin Richardson and co.

It would be a dream to raise up a lion cub for a while just to say I have done it aha

Here are some cool video of Kevin and his lions

GoPro Liions

Lion Man Kevin Richardson

The Lion Whispher 

I would work as a cartoonist for a local newspaper. I wouldn’t bother about schooling but focus on working full-time as a cartoonist. I look up to Walt Disney, even though he had a tough time before he prospered, but I believe that with money not an issue, I would have nothing to worry about.

Helena Robinson
    Participant

I would start a craft store/artist space. I love making things and would like to one day create a space for others do to the same.

Tito Oye
    Keymaster

That’s amazing Eniola! I am always in awe of people who can draw…I can’t draw to save my life 😅

Do you have an online portfolio where we could see your work?

Tito Oye
    Keymaster

I love this answer Helena!

What do you like to make? Do you sell anything online?

Helena Robinson
    Participant

I call myself a crafter I guess, lol. I really like to make all types of things. I mainly make and sell jewellery online, http://www.artofsole.com,  however, I have recently started reupholstering furniture and would like to make small pieces like foot stools, deco pillows, mirrors, etc.

If money wasn’t an issue I would vacation in the Amalfi Coast with my husband.

Tito Oye
    Keymaster

Wow that’s amazing Helena!
    The link unfortunately did not work could you please send it over again. I would love to see your work

Michael Quadri

Amalfi Coast is beautiful, that is honestly a great shout. If I had to travel anywhere it would definitely be the Maldives it has been a dream of mine for longer than I can remember.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account