Sickle Cell Disease News Forums Forums Adults​ ​With​ ​Sickle Cell What would you do if money wasn’t an issue?

Tagged: ,

• eniola-emmanuel-olawale

October 29, 2021 at 12:17 pm

I would work as a cartoonist for a local newspaper. I wouldn’t bother about schooling but focus on working full-time as a cartoonist. I look up to Walt Disney, even though he had a tough time before he prospered, but I believe that with money not an issue, I would have nothing to worry about.

• tito-oye

November 4, 2021 at 12:15 pm

That’s amazing Eniola! I am always in awe of people who can draw…I can’t draw to save my life 😅

Do you have an online portfolio where we could see your work?

• helena-robinson

November 2, 2021 at 10:00 am

I would start a craft store/artist space. I love making things and would like to one day create a space for others do to the same.

• tito-oye

November 4, 2021 at 12:16 pm

I love this answer Helena!

What do you like to make? Do you sell anything online?

• helena-robinson

November 8, 2021 at 8:27 am

I call myself a crafter I guess, lol. I really like to make all types of things. I mainly make and sell jewellery online, http://www.artofsole.com,  however, I have recently started reupholstering furniture and would like to make small pieces like foot stools, deco pillows, mirrors, etc.

• antoinette-smith-johnson

November 10, 2021 at 8:04 am

If money wasn’t an issue I would vacation in the Amalfi Coast with my husband.

• tito-oye

November 10, 2021 at 8:27 am

Wow that’s amazing Helena!
    The link unfortunately did not work could you please send it over again. I would love to see your work

• michael-quadri

November 10, 2021 at 8:29 am

Amalfi Coast is beautiful, that is honestly a great shout. If I had to travel anywhere it would definitely be the Maldives it has been a dream of mine for longer than I can remember.