• Who holds you accountable?

Posted by Tito Oye on June 15, 2022 at 9:00 am

I know firsthand how difficult it is to look after yourself properly. Sticking to a health regime is hard work and something that I need help with.

Thankfully, I have been blessed with a great support system that helps me in many ways, such as checking on me to make sure I have drank enough water, gotten enough rest, and used my medicine when needed.

Do you have anyone who holds you accountable when it comes to managing your health?

Joyce replied 1 year, 10 months ago 3 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Kassem Banawer

June 17, 2022 at 5:42 pm

unfortunately No, i’m living alone and just me taking my care for everything and yes its very hard to manage everything especially at crisis time.

• Tito Oye

June 30, 2022 at 9:30 am

@virus it seems like you’ve been doing a good job so far! I really do hope it gets easier for you.
      Do you live near any family/friends who may be able to help you out, especially during the difficult times?

• Joyce

June 19, 2022 at 3:30 am

I hold myself accountable to stay hydrated and eat  healthy.

• Joyce

June 19, 2022 at 3:32 am

I hold myself accountable to stay hydrated and to eat healthy.

• Tito Oye

June 30, 2022 at 9:31 am

Hi @1210charles, how do you find the process of holding yourself accountable? Have you been able to stay consistent?

• Joyce

June 30, 2022 at 10:34 am

I keep myself accountable as I am 69, I have always tried to do the my best to keep myself healthy.

• Kassem Banawer

July 1, 2022 at 4:24 pm

Thank you @Tito yes i have one friend also he is my neighbor he is helping me at crisis time.

• Tito Oye

July 18, 2022 at 3:59 pm

That’s nice of him! It’s such a blessing to have good neighbours & friends!