• kassem-banawer

March 8, 2020 at 7:58 am

yes, long time ago i was slim but now i’m trying hard to keep my weight just stable, sometime i feel i will lose my control on my weight.

• michael-quadri

March 9, 2020 at 6:29 am

Hi Kassem,

What have you found to be helpful when trying to maintain your current body weight?

• kassem-banawer

March 9, 2020 at 8:47 am

you know michael to be with accurate weight you just have to do simple steps as follow:

1- tack care for your food and lets the vegetable be the most of it also prevent care for salty food, fast food, carbohydrates and it’s better to keep balance between all of your food stayle

2- little sports is very important to your healthy body

3- take a good enough time for sleep

4- with SCAD the water and fluids is very important to us just keep it beside you all day

so many things , need to understand your body needs also you should know medicine is not easy way for life

many of medicines can affect your life i’m suffering from long time ago and the problem i can’t just leave it.

you have to live with your situation in anyway and don’t give up, i know this is life not we choose but i now that we can control it.

• tito-oye

June 23, 2020 at 5:23 am

These are very important tips Kassem and they all have a role to play when it comes to maintaining weight.

I definitely need to work on the food area 😅

• kassem-banawer

June 23, 2020 at 5:40 am

hehehehe you better work on this area first LOL

• tito-oye

June 23, 2020 at 5:45 am

Ahh I’m trying 😂😂😂😂