Tagged: ,

• Kassem Banawer

July 1, 2022 at 4:10 pm

Nop, even in high level crisis no need for that helpers at home i still can walk and do my needs, but sure painfully.

• Michael Quadri

September 26, 2022 at 11:01 am

Thanks for sharing @virus. How often do you see your helpers?

• Tito Oye

September 28, 2022 at 11:51 pm

The changes I have had to make are mainly heat related. Not really structural changes but changes that make sure my environment is as warm as possible.

For example, in my house, we have a very thick, good-quality carpet that helps keep heat in the bedrooms.

• Kassem Banawer

September 29, 2022 at 12:51 am

Sure, For me @michael-quadri the heaters should be at all rooms in home and working continuously especially in dining and bedroom even in bathroom I have heater, to make all home warm. with respect to carpets @tito-oye i have a fix carpets in all home but its thin not think because the heaters is always running.

• Tito Oye

September 30, 2022 at 12:12 am

@virus your home sounds very warm!!

• Michael Quadri

September 30, 2022 at 4:35 pm

@virus it does seem extremely warm! With the cost of living so expensive now I am worried that it will be costly to maintain a warm house, so I have resorted to using hot water bottles more often and drinking hot fluids as much as I can.

• Kassem Banawer

October 3, 2022 at 1:12 am

Yes @tito-oye i have to do these steps every cold season otherwise i will face crisis attack all the cold season, cold is my archenemy, @michael-quadri seems it’s a hard time in Europe area this season i feel that hope god helps you really, for me all my heaters is electric, sure my bill will be high but thanx god still covered by my budget but i have no choice i have to be warm all winter season.

• Tito Oye

October 3, 2022 at 2:23 am

Yep @virus, the cold is a big obstacle for people with sickle cell, we need to do all we can to minimise our exposure to it!

I agree, a lot of people are going to find it harder to keep their houses warm this winter due to how expensive our bills are becoming, I’m also praying that they get the help they need!

• Michael Quadri

October 3, 2022 at 10:22 am

Yes it is a hard time for a lot of people here, hopefully, the government steps in to make it more affordable for people @virus

• Kassem Banawer

October 4, 2022 at 12:57 am

I hope so @Michael @Tito