Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tito Oye
    Keymaster

Just because we’re on lockdown doesn’t mean that sickle cell is non-existent. We may still be experiencing the symptoms of sickle cell just as much as, or maybe even more than, before.

During this pandemic, I am trying to avoid the hospital whenever possible so I have been doing all I can at home to stay healthy.

When it comes to managing a crisis at home, what do you do to help? 

Kassem Banawer
    Participant

In my case and this is happens a lot of times i have an Urgent Plan at home such of Medication like opioid ampules and saline and i can manage myself even no body with me i have an experience about saline and the medication doses, so that’s it and sure i will contact my doctor to inform him on phone and he will control my dosage, that’s all.

Michael Quadri

It is good to know that you are keeping on top of things.   I know that procedures and protocols have changed drastically and it is really good to know that you have been managing well.

Kassem Banawer
    Participant

yes sure Michael the man can be doctor himself, i have a wide experience in my SCD case and i can manage it, even that takes a lot of suffered years from my life at least now i’m little stable, thanks god.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account