• Just a Little Bit of Me Time

Posted by michael-quadri on December 22, 2022 at 9:00 am

Sometimes, I want to switch off from the world and just enjoy a little be of me time. The time when I can switch off, without any real care or feeling of responsibility.

I do this by playing some video games, my favourite being Fifa, Call of Duty, and up to very recently a game called Fall Guys.

Life is stressful! So having these little pockets of me time definitely keeps e sane.

What is your version of ‘me time? What do you do to decompress?

kassem-banawer replied 1 year, 3 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • kassem-banawer

December 23, 2022 at 10:38 am

I’m same @Michael when leaving stress world of work and responsibilities just goes to my private world like playing online games with my friends watching movies eating light snacks and I love to be quiet sometimes like drop my mind into empty space no sound no noise no electronic devices nothing just me and my empty space shshshshsh so quiet just imagen yourself in a deep space nothing around you this is my favorite moment run away from earth.

• michael-quadri

January 10, 2023 at 4:24 am

@virus

I feel that disconnecting sometimes can really be useful and it’s good you have found what works for you.

I am intrigued… What videos games do you play? and on what console?

• kassem-banawer

January 10, 2023 at 6:01 am

@Michael  now i’m playing the COD Warzone 2.0 on my PC, it’s still new release and i see that game is good to play with friends which having lots of fun and isolation of bussy world