• Helena Robinson

November 5, 2021 at 11:35 am

Hey Tito,

I just found out about sea moss a few months ago. I actually bought some in early August and actually caught Covid right after that. I took it and a few other vitamins while I was sick and I guess it and the others worked, I didn’t have a bad bout of sickness. I still take it but not quite sure if I see any changes just yet or maybe I’m doing okay because of it and the other vitamins? I’m really not sure yet.

• Tito Oye

December 2, 2021 at 3:52 am

I might give it a try! I have heard a lot of good things so it might be worth it!!

• Antoinette Smith-Johnson

December 4, 2021 at 9:01 am

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Good day! Interestingly, I just heard about sea moss yesterday from an apothecary shop. I am still in the fence but very curious. Tito, can you please share some of the positives you’ve heard about it?</p>

• Rochelle Richard

February 11, 2022 at 12:51 pm

Greetinz

Yez I’ve tired zea mozzarella and abzolutely love it and take it daily. It haz many benefitz that helps promote healing and keeping the internal body health and ztrong. Free from radical that causes havoc on the physical. Can’t live without if. Especially being of zickle cell dezent.

• Tito Oye

February 16, 2022 at 9:09 am

Hi Rochelle,

I’m happy it helps you!! How long have you been using it for?