Tagged: , ,

• Kassem Banawer

August 10, 2022 at 12:36 am

I got a great vacation to the nature, this is what make my life more beautiful.

• Tito Oye

August 15, 2022 at 11:46 am

Ahh nice @virus!! Where are you spending your vacation?

• Kassem Banawer

August 16, 2022 at 9:24 am

In My country @Tito in Lebanon there is beautiful mountains hills and valleys in addition the sand and rock beaches also rivers its very nice nature country also the weather is very calm.

• viviane salzman

August 16, 2022 at 2:22 pm

I am glad you were able to have a nice time in your country. I know Lebanon is going through a real tough time presently but at least you can still go there and have a good time. Like you, I used to vacation in my country and recharged but nowadays it’s impossible because the political situation is really bad. All you hear about are kidnappings, murders, etc😩 I have to improvise on what I should do or where I should go to treat myself.

• Tito Oye

August 22, 2022 at 1:41 pm

@virus Lebanon looks beautiful!!! I’d love to hear more about your experiences there.

• Kassem Banawer

August 23, 2022 at 2:42 am

Usually @Tito I’m spending all my time with my family in Lebanon as we always go out to the nature like camping beside the river making BarBQ or fresh fish some of fresh fruits mmm yummy really, it’s very nice life in nature you have to try it.

• viviane salzman

August 23, 2022 at 1:36 pm

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Nice! Maybe Lebanon will be my next vacation spot! Thank you!</p>

• Kassem Banawer

August 24, 2022 at 12:53 am

Sure @viviane you welcome anytime.

• Michael Quadri

August 30, 2022 at 11:58 am

Might have to join you guys Lebanon sounds amazing! I would also like to experience the Maldives I think it’s such a beautiful place and has been on my Wishlist for a while now.