Sickle Cell Disease News Forums Forums Adults​ ​With​ ​Sickle Cell Useful Items to Help with the Cold?

Tagged: , , ,

• Kassem Banawer

November 9, 2022 at 9:53 am

Usually in winter season i don’t like heat direct on my body or heavy thinks over me or even electric blanket sheet on my bed this make my sleep uncomfortable, i think you can use this blanket if your bedroom is not warm enough so you can make the bed warm it’s a very good idea, but for me i have like the down below wall heater which i bought recently i can program the temperature at degree that i want and just leave it, {but be sure not to ask about the electricity bill LOL}, so after almost one hour the bedroom become warm and just you need light pajama only and light blanket no need for heavy blanket or clothes.

https://www.amazon.sa/-/en/Nikai-Mouted-Control-Nwfh2120A-warranty/dp/B0856YYB64/ref=asc_df_B0856YYB64/?tag=sashogostdde-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=453019881315&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=11227389987078769648&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1012088&hvtargid=pla-976780302174&th=1

• Michael Quadri

November 12, 2022 at 1:24 am

Lool @virus you had me at electrically bill!

At the moment, I live by myself so I have been extremely apprehensive in putting the heating on, But I think it is starting to get cold enough that I can’t ignore it now. I am similar to you in the sense where I do not like heat directly on my body, I tend to become very lethargic and stroppy. So your suggest seems more like a bit of me!

• Michael Quadri

At the moment, I live by myself so I have been extremely apprehensive in putting the heating on, But I think it is starting to get cold enough that I can’t ignore it now. I am similar to you in the sense where I do not like heat directly on my body, I tend to become very lethargic and stroppy. So your suggest seems more like a bit of me!

• Michael Quadri

• Tito Oye

January 10, 2023 at 4:50 am

My best friend is definitely my hot water bottle. When I start to feel cold I grab my hot water bottle like I am preparing to go to war 😀