Sickle Cell Disease News Forums Forums Adults​ ​With​ ​Sickle Cell What do you do when you feel overwhelmed?

• What do you do when you feel overwhelmed?

Posted by Michael Quadri on July 27, 2021 at 9:00 am

Sometimes life gets pretty hectic and if we are not careful, we can start to feel burnt out.

When I start to feel overwhelmed, I take a step back, reevaluate everything on my plate and only continue with the things that are necessary. I also find it helpful when I speak to those close to me. A problem shared is a problem halved, right? When I share my worries with my friends and family, I find that their advice and suggestions help make my load a little lighter.

What do you do when you feel overwhelmed?

Kassem Banawer replied 2 years, 9 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Kassem Banawer

July 27, 2021 at 12:09 pm

usually this is the hard point, you have to be more strong, as you said the people around you can give you more support if you release your feelings, with respect to me, i have to reschedule all my plan and try again, no way to look back, just regroup and riffle your exciting and start again, and don’t give up.

• Michael Quadri

July 30, 2021 at 3:46 am

That’s great advice Kassem! Sometimes we have to just regroup, stay persistent and not give up.

• Kassem Banawer

July 30, 2021 at 10:30 am

yap, this is the right decision, hope everybody find his best way to Overcome difficulties.