Tagged: , ,

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Tito Oye
    Keymaster

Stress is one of my biggest triggers of a sickle cell crisis so I need to avoid it whenever I can.

This is easier said than done but it is essential.

One thing that helps me is talking about how I feel. Whenever I start to feel my stress levels building, I speak to my loved ones, and more often than not, they are able to help me think of practical solutions to help manage/reduce my stress.

Is stress a trigger for you? What do you do when you feel stressed?

Kassem Banawer
    Participant

me usually to feel relax after stress just waching movie, make me forget stress

Tito Oye
    Keymaster

@virus nice!!! What is your favourite film?

Oluwatomi
    Participant

Taking walks, or just pacing, and sipping hot water helps me when I’m stressed! Also, essential oils (particularly lavender), writing, doing puzzles, resting with my guinea pigs, and watching YouTube videos help.

Michael Quadri

For me, it’s definitely going to the gym. Some form of physical exercise really does help with getting me in the right place mentally.

Michele Roberts
    Participant

I work out daily.   Everything is low impact and plenty water.  As much as I love the heat, working out till I sweat dehydrates me very quickly.  I stop before sweating.   Small burst throughout the day.  I manage stress very well.

Kassem Banawer
    Participant

@Tito there are many movies i liked, usually i’m watching action, movies thriller, scary, scincefiction, and some of romantic movies, also playing online games is the best anti-stress medication

Tito Oye
    Keymaster

@healed56 I love that you’ve found your balance between what your body can handle and when you might be doing too much!
    What form of exercise do you do?

Tito Oye
    Keymaster

@virus what was the last film you watched?

Kassem Banawer
    Participant

hello again @Tito my last film watched is terminator 3 its old but I like these types of movies since fiction and action.

what about you, what is the type of movies you like ?

Tito Oye
    Keymaster

@virus I love a good superhero movie!!!

Kassem Banawer
    Participant

very nice movie LOL

Joyce
    Participant

Prayer

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account