• Posted by tito-oye on June 28, 2021 at 11:00 am

When I start feeling the onset of a crisis, I take medication as soon as I can.

I like to start with my weakest painkillers first, such as paracetamol, just in case the crisis doesn’t escalate.

If the pain is becoming more intense I’ll use stronger medications like dihydrocodeine.

If it still doesn’t help I’ll use oral morphine and consider going to the hospital.

What is your routine when you feel a crisis start?

michael-quadri replied 2 years, 8 months ago 3 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • kassem-banawer

June 29, 2021 at 4:47 pm

From light to medium crises usually I’m using Profenid 100mg / its good pain relief and make relaxation for my body, its very nice medicine.

• tito-oye

July 24, 2021 at 1:59 am

At what point do you think it is necessary to seek further medical attention?

• kassem-banawer

July 27, 2021 at 11:50 am

usually medical attention needed when I’m losing control in home so that point when the pain can’t be controlled by myself.

• michael-quadri

July 30, 2021 at 3:19 am

When required… How easy is it for you to seek that further help?

• kassem-banawer

July 30, 2021 at 10:51 am

its very easy Michael, because I’m living alone right now so I will try to drive to hospital by myself and I already have a ready medication on my medical file so the nurses team there they will proceed the medication directly under my doctor orders, if can’t drive I can call the ambulance by 5 mints they will drive me to hospital, its very easy.

• michael-quadri

August 11, 2021 at 12:38 pm

Thanks for sharing Kassem. It is great to hear that you have a trusted and reliable process that works for you

• michael-quadri

August 11, 2021 at 12:39 pm

Thanks for sharing Kassem. It is great to hear that you have a trusted and reliable process that works for you

• michael-quadri

August 11, 2021 at 12:39 pm