Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Tito Oye
    Keymaster

When I start feeling the onset of a crisis, I take medication as soon as I can.

I like to start with my weakest painkillers first, such as paracetamol, just in case the crisis doesn’t escalate.

If the pain is becoming more intense I’ll use stronger medications like dihydrocodeine.

If it still doesn’t help I’ll use oral morphine and consider going to the hospital.

What is your routine when you feel a crisis start?

Kassem Banawer
    Participant

From light to medium crises usually I’m using Profenid 100mg / its good pain relief and make relaxation for my body, its very nice medicine.

Tito Oye
    Keymaster

At what point do you think it is necessary to seek further medical attention?

Kassem Banawer
    Participant

usually medical attention needed when I’m losing control in home so that point when the pain can’t be controlled by myself.

Michael Quadri

When required… How easy is it for you to seek that further help?

Kassem Banawer
    Participant

its very easy Michael, because I’m living alone right now so I will try to drive to hospital by myself and I already have a ready medication on my medical file so the nurses team there they will proceed the medication directly under my doctor orders, if can’t drive I can call the ambulance by 5 mints they will drive me to hospital, its very easy.

Michael Quadri

Thanks for sharing Kassem. It is great to hear that you have a trusted and reliable process that works for you

Michael Quadri

Thanks for sharing Kassem. It is great to hear that you have a trusted and reliable process that works for you

Michael Quadri

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account