• viviane-salzman

September 21, 2021 at 4:09 pm

Well, do you mean if I did not have sickle cell?

Anyway, I live in Massachusetts and I have a good team helping to manage my sickle cell.  If I was a healthy person I would probably live in a warmer climate.  Maybe Hawaii, or San Diego or some very nice city in Florida. You?

• michael-quadri

October 20, 2021 at 2:39 pm

I am from the UK,  but if I had to live anywhere in the US, It would have to be Chicago. I went a couple of years ago and it is a beautiful place, Lake Michigan, the city.. Chicago is definitely a bit of me!

• tito-oye

October 20, 2021 at 3:05 pm

Great question Robert! I would love to live in New York, I think it’ll be the most similar to life in London so the transition will be easier.

• rochelle-richard

February 11, 2022 at 12:59 pm

Greetinz.

If I didn’t have sickle cell disease I would live in either St. Thomas or Barbados due to its beautiful warm/hot climate and healthy life style. The food is naturally grown. No stree. No worriez.  When I went to Jamaica I stayed a month and I was well, active, and pain free. Yez out of the states foe Me ✈🤣!. Love the island life.

• tito-oye

February 16, 2022 at 9:11 am

Hey Rochelle, ahh that sounds amazing!!! I would love to go to a Caribbean island some time soon! I can imagine all the sun, fresh food and no stress working wonders for us as sickle cell patients!!