Tagged: , ,

• How many meals do you eat a day?

Posted by tito-oye on October 9, 2020 at 9:00 am

I don’t have the best diet in the world but I’m making small changes to gradually improve it as there is an undeniable link between my health and the nutrition I give my body. 

In the kind of person who could survive on one meal a day (normally dinner) and replace other meals with snacks…yikes.

I’m trying to get into the habit of eating more healthily & frequently throughout the day.

How many meals do you eat a day?

michael-quadri replied 3 years, 2 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • steve-m

October 29, 2020 at 5:03 am

Oh this is a good one.
    I use to be fine before I use to eat well 3 or more times a day but now I can eat one meal (lunch) and call it a day

morning= coffee

lunch= meal

dinner= coffee

terrible my fam gets concern why I’m not eating if I’m not in pain or anything but I’m just not hungry and there is one more thing that affects my food intake it is the fluids (water) I believe since I’m always drinking water to stay hydrated I’m always full and I do not get hungry.

sometimes what I try to do is eat less at lunch so I can be hungry for dinner and I eat a lol but then but that it.

Not mention when I’m with a really bad episode and I’m in the hospital I do not eat at all I’ve been up to 6 days without eating absolutely nothing at all. A sign that I star getting better from the crisis is when I start eating that’s when start feeling pain relief little by little.

• kassem-banawer

October 29, 2020 at 12:44 pm

Usually 3 meals per day as follow:

breakfast = light

lunch = heavy

dinner = light

healthy food is the best way to healthy body

• michael-quadri

January 2, 2021 at 3:47 am

I usually have 2 meals a day and rarely have breakfast but I am trying to have my meals more consistently.

The reason for the irregularities was because I tend to intermittent fast but due to the pandemic, I have tried to go back to a regular eating pattern for now.