• steve-m

October 29, 2020 at 4:50 am

Hello, I have never used oxygen other than when in the hospital with a crisis but yes I have been adivise to carry one if I go to some places in high levels so I refuse to do that I rather not travel to places over the sea level idk if anyone has been told to stay at the sea level and warm places

• kassem-banawer

October 29, 2020 at 12:51 pm

usually I’m not caring oxygen with my during travels but I’m really got tired after landing I have no idea maybe because of pressure, one time i got to fall down because of that, but I just take a corner and take a time to rest after that return to normal after few hours.

• mrs-norris-mulligan

November 5, 2020 at 2:22 pm

Hi,

I do use oxygen when I fly. My first flight with oxygen was from SC to CA. It was a good trip. When I flew a few years before that trip, Sickle Cell Pain hit me hard in my head as the plane began to descend. It was very painful, took pain pills, back to back to help me. Fear of stroke. Pain went away shortly after landing. There is always a problem for me on descent. However, I do use the oxygen on board for the entire trip. I will not fly without oxygen!!

Last year, pain crisis initiated more frequently so I started using the oxygen at night while I slept.

• michael-quadri

January 2, 2021 at 3:36 am

Thank you for sharing your experiences.